Instructional Hour Certificate Program
- Are you planning to attend the 2017 PDC in Cleveland?
- Are you in need of contact hours or verification of completion for your IPDP or reimbursement purposes?
- Why not enroll in OMEA’s Instructional Hour Certificate Program (IHCP)?
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Pre-register for the Professional Development Conference and choose the IHCP option.
- Attend six sessions of your own choosing.
- Attend one concert of your own choosing.
- Electronically submit a post-conference reflection to the Director of PD by February 21, 2017. (Required format will be available on the OMEA website.) Satisfactorily complete all requirements and receive an instructional hour certificate (10 hours) from the Ohio Music Education Association.
- You must pre-register to participate in this program.
- Update your Individual Professional Development Plan to include the OMEA IHCP and submit the plan to your LPDC for approval prior to attending the conference.
Still undecided? Consider the many benefits of attending the PDC:
- Attend relevant presentations on the latest research/trends in music education
- Refresh and enhance your teaching skills
- Explore the latest innovations in music technology
- Network with master teachers, clinicians, colleagues and music industry leaders
- Hear outstanding ensemble performances from across all disciplines
- Take part in rural, urban and underserved special focus sessions
- See the PDC website, OMEA website, TRIAD, and social media for updates on presenters, topics, performing ensembles and special events.