IMPORTANT: You may earn either contact-hours OR graduate credit for the VPDC – but not both.
- Are you looking for affordable college credit?
- Do you need credit hours to renew your license or for salary advancement?
- Would you like to earn graduate credit while learning about new technologies and strategies?
- Why not take advantage of this special program designed specifically for music educators?
2020 OMEA Fall Virtual PDC Graduate Credit Option $214
Earn one (1) semester hour of graduate credit by completing the requirements outlined below. This credit is being offered through Ashland University.
- Register for the Virtual Professional Development Conference
- Log on to Ashland University’s online registration system and enroll in the OMEA PD Conference course option by clicking HERE.
- Select “REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE” and follow prompts.
- Participate in twelve and one-half hours (12.5) of PDC sessions of your own choosing. Remember that these sessions will also be available on-demand following the event. No need to worry about missing something you really wanted to see!
- Electronically submit a post-conference reflection and session attendance log to the Director of PD by November 2, 2020. The required format and rubric for this reflection is available on the OMEA PDC website. A reflection rating of Exemplary or Satisfactory (using rubric) fulfills the graduate credit requirement. The credit is offered on a S/U basis. All work must be submitted via email.
Click HERE for the Ashland Credit Requirements paperwork.
Still have questions? Contact Mark Hensler at (513) 240-1572 or firstname.lastname@example.org.